Find out what our club has achieved with you, and for you, in the last 12 months.
You are invited to attend the Annual General Meeting of the Brisbane Ukulele Musicians Society Inc. Here is your chance to shape the future of our society. Take part and have your say in the direction of our society – fresh ideas are welcome!
Date: Tuesday 31 October 2017
Time: Nibbles from 6:30 pm. Meeting starts 7:00 pm
Venue: Coorparoo RSL Club- 45 Holdsworth St, Coorparoo QLD 4151
Bring your ukulele as we open and close the meeting with a song.
To attend the meeting, you must be a financial member of BUMS Inc. Join here.
All positions are declared vacant and nominations are always welcome. Positions declared vacant before each Annual General Meeting include President, Vice President, Secretary, Assistant Secretary, Treasurer, Assistant Treasurer, Media Manager, Properties Manager, IT Officer, Event Manager, Gigmeister & Festival Director.
The existing executive committee has added a new position, Event Manager. If you want to give back to your society, have fun and make new friends, and are a good organiser this could be you!
Download a description of all positions BUMSInc_RolesandResponsibilities v2
Nominees, nominators and seconders must be financial members of BUMS Inc for the 2017–2018 financial year. To nominate, second a nomination, or be nominated for a position, please download a nomination form and return to the Secretary by Sunday 15 October.
1. Download the nomination form for committee positions. Download Nomination Form
2. Nominate or Second someone for a position. The nominee must sign the nomination paper accepting the nomination. A nominee does not have to be present at the AGM to be considered /elected if the nomination is submitted correctly.
3. Send in your position nomination by Sunday 15 October to .
4. RSVP to by Sunday 15 October so we can cater for you and send you the AGM agenda and minutes.
5. Come along (with your uke) at 6:30 pm on Tuesday 31 October, for refreshments and a song before the meeting fun begins!
Hope to see as many of you as possible at the AGM to bring fresh ideas to our society.