Find out what our society has achieved with you, and for you, in the last 12 months.
You are invited to attend the Annual General Meeting of the Brisbane Ukulele Musicians Society Inc. Here is your chance to shape the future of our society. Take part and have your say in the direction of our society – fresh ideas are welcome!
Date: Tuesday 14 August 2018
Time: Nibbles from 6:30 pm. Meeting starts 7:00 pm
Venue: Coorparoo RSL Club- 45 Holdsworth St, Coorparoo QLD 4151
Bring your ukulele as we open and close the meeting with a song.
To attend the meeting, you must be a financial member of BUMS Inc. Join here .
All positions are declared vacant before each Annual General Meeting and nominations are always welcome. Positions include President, Vice President, Secretary, Assistant Secretary, Treasurer, Assistant Treasurer, Media Manager, Properties Manager, IT Officer, Event Manager, Gigmeister & SPRUKE Festival Director.
Download a description of all positions BUMSInc_RolesandResponsibilities_AGM
Nominees, nominators and seconders must be financial members of BUMS Inc for the 2018–2019 financial year. To nominate, second a nomination, or be nominated for a position, please download a nomination form and return to the Secretary by Sunday 5 August 2018.
For more information contact Judy at
1. Download the nomination form for committee positions. BUMSInc_NominationForm_2018
2. Nominate or Second someone for a position. The nominee must sign the nomination paper accepting the nomination. A nominee does not have to be present at the AGM to be considered /elected if the nomination is submitted correctly.
3. Send in your position nomination by Sunday 5 August to .
4. RSVP to by Sunday 5 August so we can cater for you and send you the AGM agenda and minutes.
5. Come along (with your uke) at 6:30 pm on Tuesday 14 August, for refreshments and a song before the meeting fun begins!
Hope to see as many of you as possible at the AGM to bring fresh ideas to our society.