Interested in hiring a ukulele player to perform at your event?
BUMS Inc COMMUNITY BANDS
BUMS Inc is a not-for-profit music society. We have four community bands of BUMS Inc members who love to perform. We understand the financial constraints of charitable organisations, and we are happy to negotiate a reduced rate to perform at and support your event. However if you are looking for a paid performer for your event here are some guidelines: 1. The minimum set length is 30 minutes, with subsequent sets to be negotiated with the performer(s). This applies to both paid and charitable events. 2. There will be a minimum fee of $150 applicable. Negotiation of fees (based on location, event length and other things) will be between the Gigmeister and the customer.
AFFILIATED PERFORMERS AND BANDS
Many of our talented BUMS members are keen to perform as soloists, duos, trios or small ensembles for very reasonable rates. We can put you in touch with these ukulele artists for all sorts of occasions – comedy festivals, Australia Day celebrations, community events, parties, birthdays, weddings and funerals! Negotiation of fees (based on location, event length, etc) will be between the performer and the customer. Scroll down to view our list of affiliated performers.
When you inquire about hiring a performer, please advise:
- What type of event is it? (themed event, corporate event, private event such as a birthday party or wedding, public event such as a fundraising concert or open-air performance)
- Is it an indoor or outdoor event ?
- What is the size of the performing space ?
- Where and when you’d like us to play? (time, date and venue)
- What style of music would your audience like to hear?
- How long you’d like us to play? (approximate set length)
- What is your budget?
- What are the technical and parking arrangements? (stage size, AV equipment provided, loading zone location)
Contact our BUMS Inc Gigmeister at firstname.lastname@example.org, or preferably first fill in this Contact Page. The Gigmeister will put you in contact with performers of your choice or suitable for your event so that you can negotiate event details and remuneration.