Find out what our club has achieved with you, and for you, in the last 12 months.
You are invited to attend the Annual General Meeting of the Brisbane Ukulele Musicians Society Inc. Here is your chance to shape the future of our society. Take part and have your say in the direction of our society -fresh ideas are welcome!
Date: Thursday 13 October 2016
Time: 7:00 pm (preceded by nibbles from 6:30 pm)
Venue: Coorparoo Bowls Club
mahalo-u-320b-deluxe-baritone-ukuleleBring your ukulele as we open and close the meeting with a song.
You could also WIN a Mahalo Baritone Mahogany Ukulele and Xtreme Gig Bag -Value $240! Tickets being sold at Jams leading up to and at AGM.
To attend the meeting you must be a financial member of BUMS Inc.
All positions are declared vacant and nominations are always welcome. To nominate, second a nomination, or be nominated for a position, please download a nomination form and return to the Secretary by 29 September 2016.
For more information contact Clare at firstname.lastname@example.org
**UPDATE 29 September** Nominations are now closed
Nominations for the 2016-2017 Management Committee are
President – Ian Phillips
Vice-President – Sharon Mitchell
Secretary – Judy Matthews
Assistant Secretary – Clare Gornall
Treasurer – Colin Grant
Assistant Treasurer – Keryn Henderson
Media Manager – Jo Kunde
Gigmeister – John Henderson
Property Manager – Blair Marks
IT Officer – John Henderson
Festival Director – Max Borchardt
1. Download the nomination form for committee positions.
2. Nominate or Second someone for a position.
3. Send in your position nomination by 29 September 2016 to email@example.com.
4. RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org by Thursday 6 October so we can cater for you and send you the AGM agenda and minutes.
5. Come along (with your uke) at 6:30 pm on Thursday 13 October, for refreshments and a song before the meeting fun begins!
Hope to see as many of you as possible at the AGM to bring fresh ideas to our society.