Always wanted to know more about music?
Experienced ukulele teacher and Australian Ukulele Teachers and Leaders Association (AUTLA) member, Cathy Welsford, issued this October Uke Challenge!
James Hill Ukulele Course Level 1: Units 1, 2 & 3 (ONLINE via ZOOM)
Dates: Five week course – 3, 10, 17, 24 & 31 October 2020
Time: 10:30 am -12:30 pm
In Cathy’s ZOOM course you will:
- learn to read music
- play simple melodies on your ukulele
- play music in parts
- find out about note values, rhythm, timing in music
- identify intervals and learn how to use them to play by ear
- play basic scales including the blues scale
- develop improvisation skills.
The course is based on the James Hill ‘Ukulele in the Classroom’ resource. You will also receive comprehensive additional material including music theory worksheets, new repertoire, picking and strumming exercises, audio resources and self-assessments.
For more information go to https://www.thewildwomenofanywherebeach.net/ OR contact Cathy by emailing .