Aloha! Come to the Central Coast Ukulele & Folk Festival.
Friday 23 August: 6:30 pm Dinner Show bookings essential through the Diggers phone Tara or Diggers on 4332 3399
Saturday 24 August: Daytime workshops and live performances; evening Super Jam (It will be the biggest yet!) followed by concerts and dance.
Sunday 25 August: Daytime workshops and live performances
2019 will another exciting year. Concerts are free, only workshops attract a fee. This year the entire event will be held indoors and undercover for your comfort. International, national and locals acts will perform LIVE, sharing their wonderful stories and music.
Relax and enjoy the atmosphere and live music from Friday night’s dinner show through to Sunday afternoon.
There will be great food at three different restaurants, friendly staff, RSL-priced drinks,
plenty of parking and beautiful views over beautiful Tuggerah Lakes.
Workshops will include:
- Beginner and intermediate ukulele
- How to change strings and ukulele care
- Beginners and intermediate bass
- Picking and strumming
- Master class with riffs and lead lines
There will be wonderful stalls with ukuleles for sale and much more …
Festival facilities include:
- The Pavilion Room for workshops
- The Liquid Lounge for main live performances with first-class sound and leads.
- The Barrel Bar for solo and duo and blackboard events. This was so much fun last year.
- The Cafe for solo and duo and blackboard events .
There’s also an abundance of accommodation around The Entrance from 5-star packages to camping grounds and caravan parks in the area of The Entrance, Toowoon Bay, Blue Bay, Blue Lagoon Resort to name a few. Book early if you want to ‘Stay and Play’ at the Ibis connected to the Diggers.
August on the Central Coast is such beautiful perfect weather — warm days and cools nights. Anything is possible! We’d love you to be there! Please tell your friends, and thank you for keeping music LIVE!