The end of financial year is fast approaching … and membership fees will be due.
Annual membership fees of $50 are due on 1 July 2017 for the 2017-2018 financial year.
Please note that as incorporated body, our management committee has a legislated responsibility to keep accurate up-to-date membership records. Help us get it right.
Please complete a BUMS Membership Renewal Form (2017) to confirm your contact details, and send it to email@example.com with your transaction record, or fill in a form at the members’ sign-in desk if you renew on a jam night.
For new members … the bargain of the year is pay now and get June free!
What’s in it for you?
Membership fees help us to maintain our performance and audio visual equipment, hire venues for jams, offer concerts and workshops, and run our biennial ukulele festival, SPRUKE. And you get …
- Free entry to all of our large monthly jams
- Discounts at a range of workshops and concerts
- Discounts at certain retail outlets on presentation of membership card
- The right to vote at general meetings
- The right to nominate positions on the society’s committees