The end of the 2018-2019 financial year is on our doorstep … and BUMS Inc membership fees of $50 will be due on 1 July 2019.
Payment Options are described on
For new members … the bargain of the year is pay for the 2019-2020 financial year in May 2019 and get May & June free! Download the membership application form today. And visit our Membership Payments webpage for advice on how to pay.
What’s in it for you?
Membership fees are used to maintain our performance and jam audio visual gear, hire venues, offer jams, concerts and workshops, and run our biennial ukulele festival, SPRUKE.
And FOR YOU, it means …
- Free entry to BUMS Inc monthly jams
- Discounts at a range of BUMS Inc workshops and concerts – See the workshops coming up in May (baritone) and June (strumming, bluegrass) 2019.
- The right to vote at general meetings, and to nominate for positions on the society’s management committee
- Eligibility to be promoted on our ukulele performers and ukulele teachers web pages
- Eligibility to sell your old uke via our website or social media when you upgrade your uke.
Please note that as incorporated body, our management committee has a legislated responsibility to keep accurate up-to-date membership records. Help us to get it right.
Please complete a BUMS Membership Renewal Form to confirm your contact details. If you renew by bank transfer, and email your renewal form to email@example.com with your transaction record. Or, if you renew at a jam, fill in a renewal form at the members’ sign-in desk.