Trybooking Tips and Hints
Here are some tips and hints to help you through the booking process. Please note the Trybooking page is mobile responsive and some elements may appear differently on different devices. Updated 22 February 2021.
There is a booking fee of $0.50 on each ticket. If your ticket is $0 there is no booking fee. Financial members receive early bird booking and a promocode for free tickets to BUMS monthly jams. Join BUMS here.
As of February 2021 there is a booking limit of 2 per jam. As places are limited and in demand, to keep it fair for all you can only book two tickets per event.
Contact details are now required for each attendee to assist us to meet government requirements for contact tracing.
When booking you will be required to supply for each attendee:
- First name
- Last name
- Email address
- Residential address ( if email unavailable)
- Phone number
If booking for a friend or partner having these details on hand first will expediate the booking process.
Get your financial members’ PROMOTIONAL CODE ready. (Hint: If you don’t have it, check your email account.)
READY TO BOOK
1. Go to the TryBooking Event Page https://www.trybooking.com/eventlist/bums
2. Choose your event. When event page opens click BOOK NOW.
3. For jams goes straight to the ticket page. For other events it may go to Session Times screen, click the date and time of your session.
4. Choose tickets. Booking limit is two for jams.
- If you have a promocode select the correct ticket ( check the description eg 2021 Financial Members use with promo-code. Image 1)
- You can choose two different types of ticket if purchasing for a friend who is not a member.
- Then click NEXT.
5. Complete the Attendee details (details above and image 2). Click NEXT.
6. When the checkout page opens look for the Your cart box on the right OR if on a phone or tablet and if you don’t see it scroll down until you find the box. See image with Your Cart below.
7. Copy and paste the promotional code into the GIFT CERTIFICATE / PROMOTION CODE box. It is case sensitive. (Hint: Copy & paste from the email.)
8. Click APPLY. Wait for page to refresh. (Tip: Very important!)
9. Review the box again and it should be showing the discounted price as a Subtotal. The discounts will also be noted at the bottom before the TOTAL.
IF NOT click the X Remove and start again.
10. If it has all worked as expected and the discount has been applied go ahead and enter your booking details. You may have to scroll back up to top of page.
- If your total is now $0 Trybooking will not request purchase information just booking information.
- The Booker/purchaser can be different to the attendees.
At this point you can book other events before completing the purchase. See variations below.
11. Click PURCHASE which finalises the sale.
Once the sale is finalised the only way to edit the sale if it is not correct is to issue you a refund and you will be required to purchase again. You will be charged the $0.50 booking fee again. So please make sure all it correct BEFORE clicking PURCHASE!
If you wish to book another jam or event click Find Other Events link at the bottom right of the Your Cart box before clicking PURCHASE. See green arrow on image 3 above.
Check Remember my booking details on this computer for next time. to save completing your booking details next time.
If you have any problems empty (remove see #9 above) shopping cart, refresh the page to clear the history and start again. Remember there is a booking limit of 2 tickets per event. This is regardless of the type of ticket you choose Member or Uke Player.
For further assistance contact our Media Manager ().