Interested in hiring a ukulele player to perform at your event?
BUMS Inc COMMUNITY BANDS
BUMS Inc is a not-for-profit music society. We support four community bands of BUMS Inc members who love to perform.
We understand the financial constraints of charitable organisations, and we are happy to negotiate a reduced rate to perform at and support your event. However if you are looking for a paid performer for your event here are some guidelines:
1. The minimum set length is 30 minutes, with subsequent sets to be negotiated with the performer(s). This applies to both paid and charitable events.
2. There will be a minimum fee of $150 applicable. Negotiation of fees will be between the performer and the customer based on location, event length and other things.
AFFILIATED PERFORMERS AND BANDS
There are many talented BUMS members who also perform as individuals or groups. These performers are available to play at your event for very reasonable rates. We can put you in touch with these ukulele artists (soloists, duos, trios or any combination up to an even dozen) for all sorts of occasions – comedy festivals, Australia Day celebrations, community events, parties, birthdays, weddings and funerals!
When you inquire about hiring a performer, please advise:
- What type of event is it? (themed event, corporate event, private event such as a birthday party or wedding, public event such as a fundraising concert or open-air performance)
- Is it an indoor or outdoor event ?
- What is the size of the performing space ?
- Where and when you’d like us to play? (time, date and venue)
- What style of music would your audience like to hear?
- How long you’d like us to play? (approximate set length)
- What is your budget?
- What are the technical and parking arrangements? (stage size, AV equipment provided, loading zone location)
Check out our gallery of performers. Our Gigmeister will put you in contact with the performer/s of your choice so that you can negotiate event details and remuneration.
Contact: Our BUMS Inc Gigmeister at , or fill in the Gig Request Form at the bottom of this web page.