Our group program is a fun and transforming journey for anyone wanting to really kick start their musical practice, feel inspired and experience what is truly possible. The ukulele is used as a gateway for finding your own unique path in healing, creative confidence, fun, joy, performance and so much more in our online community. This is a 3-month intensive program tailored to the goals of each participant within the group.
Some of the Areas Covered
– Strumming from beginner to advanced techniques (straight and swing styles, hand percussion, triplet and rhythm creation)
– Reading tab and fingerpick scales from beginner to intermediate levels
– Understanding the basics behind the music
– Unlocking the keys to creating on the ukulele
– Creative collaboration with group members
– Learning how to riff
– How to play along to your favourite songs
– Singing and playing
– Chord knowledge, games and theory
You’ll walk away with more confidence to share and express yourself, creativity, inspiration, new perspective, new musicianship skills, connections to like minded individuals and a better understanding of your own authentic style.
To enquire about enrolment, contact Erin at or phone 0423 378 392