After a big night at the Cabaret, Manitoba Hal and Ukulele Russ head back to the Coorparoo Bowls Club to share their knowledge. Players at all levels will enjoy these workshops.
- Workshop 1 – Ukulele at the Crossroads – Blues techniques with Manitoba Hall 10:30-11:30am
- Lunch break- 11:30am -12:45pm
- Workshop 2 – Ukulele Tricks To Enhance Your Playing with Ukulele Russ 1:00- 2:00pm
Saturday 13 October
Coorparoo Bowls Club- 22 Riddings Road, Coorparoo
Tickets: $20 per workshop
VIP Tickets: $66 – Includes Cabaret on Friday night and both workshops
For those doing both workshops
We’ll break for lunch at 11:30am and return 12:45pm to be ready for Ukulele Tricks To Enhance Your Playing with Ukulele Russ at 1:00pm.
You can bring your own lunch or get it delivered, and chillout at the bowls club… the bar will be open.
Alternatively take a short walk one block up the street to the Coorparoo RSL and cafe’s and restaurants or head up to Old Cleveland road for more options.
Best Value for BUMS members
Massive savings for our loyal financial members! BUMS members save 50% on your tickets with promo code.
You don’t need the VIP Package. Cabaret and both workshops for members is just $56!
Check your email 11/08/2018, subject: BUMS Big Weekend Of Uke Promo-codes.
If you didn’t receive an email, time to renew your membership.
Each ticket attracts a .30 booking fee. Members Tickets limited to 2, although you can buy regular priced tickets for friends in the same transaction. Find out how- scroll down.
HOW TO BUY YOUR TICKETS
It’s easy to buy all your tickets in one transaction. Each ticket has a .30 booking fee.
Go to the Trybooking Cabaret Night page
- Click yellow NEXT button in bottom right.
- If you require a Gluten Free meal choose YES from the drop down box.
- Click yellow NEXT button.
- Enter Code (Tip- copy & paste)
3. Click yellow APPLY and wait for page to refresh.
4. Choose FIND OTHER EVENTS if you want to buy tickets for the Workshops.
- They will appear on the right hand side or you can search for them
- Follow step 1-4 again for each event.
Need more help with Trybooking? Check out these tips first.